cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile is approved

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2131 of 2,734

Hi Jay, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Muhammad Umer F Member Since: Aug 29, 2019
2132 of 2,734
Hi am not sure my profile approved or not am able to. Send proposals and able to buy connection but I didn't recieved any email or notification that my profile approved or declined
Nadeem A Member Since: Mar 28, 2018
2133 of 2,734
Hi Muhammad Umer you need to wait for the notification or email to make ensure your profile is approved by Upwork Team.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2134 of 2,734

Hi Muhammad Umer,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Masum R Member Since: Aug 29, 2019
2135 of 2,734

How can I know that my profile is approved or not? What more info I need to provide?

I filled up almost everything

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2136 of 2,734

Masum R wrote:

How can I know that my profile is approved or not? What more info I need to provide?

I filled up almost everything

They are doing you a favor and saving you a lot of frustrations (and clients for that matter) if they just reject you.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2137 of 2,734

Hi Masum,

Your profile is accepted. Please, choose one of our membership plans in order to be able to start bidding on projects. Also, I checked this for you and looks like City field under your address information is still not filled. Please, log in to your account and fill all the fields under your location information.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Huseyn M Member Since: Aug 30, 2019
2138 of 2,734

If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients.

It is more than 3 days.Can you check it? 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2139 of 2,734

Hi Huseyn,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Vrushali M Member Since: Aug 30, 2019
2140 of 2,734

Hi,

I just created my profile on upwork. HOw can I know if the profile is approved 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS