cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile is approved

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2141 of 2,840

Hi Muhammad Umer,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Masum R Member Since: Aug 29, 2019
2142 of 2,840

How can I know that my profile is approved or not? What more info I need to provide?

I filled up almost everything

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2143 of 2,840

Masum R wrote:

How can I know that my profile is approved or not? What more info I need to provide?

I filled up almost everything

They are doing you a favor and saving you a lot of frustrations (and clients for that matter) if they just reject you.

2144 of 2,840

Hi Masum,

Your profile is accepted. Please, choose one of our membership plans in order to be able to start bidding on projects. Also, I checked this for you and looks like City field under your address information is still not filled. Please, log in to your account and fill all the fields under your location information.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Huseyn M Member Since: Aug 30, 2019
2145 of 2,840

If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients.

It is more than 3 days.Can you check it? 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2146 of 2,840

Hi Huseyn,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Vrushali M Member Since: Aug 30, 2019
2147 of 2,840

Hi,

I just created my profile on upwork. HOw can I know if the profile is approved 

2148 of 2,840

Hi Vrushali,

I checked this for you and you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. You didn't complete all the information required under the Location section of the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vrushali M Member Since: Aug 30, 2019
2149 of 2,840
Hi Bojan, Sorry for the delay in replying. I have submitted my application today.
Highlighted
2150 of 2,840

Thank you for following up, Vrushali. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

We wish you a positive outcome with this!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS