cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the email address linked to my account?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3191 of 8,466

Hi Mlan, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

~ Avery
Upwork
raisabasco808
Raisa Mabelle B Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
3192 of 8,466

Hi! I'm just wondering how and when will I know that my profile is approved? It has been days and I got no notice.

upworkkamran
Kamran S Member Since: Jul 25, 2019
3193 of 8,466

Hi! Raisa,

Normally it took 24 hours, and you will recieved a mail notification, also on your profile page it is appears a popup that your profile is approved or not.

Please check your active email id for Upwork notification.

Thanks.

aocumen
3194 of 8,466

Hi Raisa, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

~ Avery
Upwork
raisabasco808
Raisa Mabelle B Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
3195 of 8,466
Hi thank you for replying! But I already filled the city portion and
everytime I sumbit it for review it comes back to the creat porfile and the
city portion is missing again? What does that mean? It's not correct? My
first submission was sept 4 2019.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3196 of 8,466

Thank you for the follow up Raisa.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your application. 

~ Goran
Upwork
mayamarcus
Maya M Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
3197 of 8,466

My UpWork account is linked to my work account but I'm leaving this job and need it to link to my personal account. Every time I go to try and edit anything it just takes me to the profile and I can edit that and click 'review profile' but there are no other options. 

aocumen
3198 of 8,466

Hi Maya, 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account. Once you've submitted your profile, you should be able to access your Settings page and edit your email address from there. 

~ Avery
Upwork
adriananesheva
Adriana N Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
3199 of 8,466
Dear All,
My profile has been under review for the past week. I tried to add as much information as possible however there is still no update. Can anyone help with advice?

Thank you
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3200 of 8,466

Hi Adriana,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork