Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork New Freelancer Application still showing "Under Review" after 10 days

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2601 of 5,138

Hi Ulugbek,

I checked your account and can confirm that your profile is accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Additionally, feel free to check out also these resources we put together to help Freelancers get a safe and successful start:

For your second question, after the client declines the proposal, you will receive a notification about it. If the proposal is accepted and the client sends you the offer, the system will create a message room between you and the client so that you two can discuss more details about the project.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mr J Member Since: Sep 6, 2019
2602 of 5,138

Hi everyone,

How can I know that my upwork profile is approved ?

I recieved this message yesterday

Congrats, you're now part of Upwork! Tips to get started:

You'll win more jobs by using the Upwork app. Get the app.

Submit eye-catching proposals. And remember, it can often take more than 5 proposals to win your first client.

Read up on Upwork Payment Protection for working through Upwork

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2603 of 5,138

Hi Mr,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Dionisia E Member Since: Sep 8, 2019
2604 of 5,138

Hi,

Need your help.  I've just edited my profile and I don't know where to submit it for approval.  Can anyone help me?

Belessings,

Deusebio

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2605 of 5,138

Hi Dionisia, 

I checked your account, and can see that you are yet to fill in your address in the Contact Info page of your account. Kindly click on the edit button (pencil icon) of the Location section, and fill-in your address. Once done, your profile should be received by the team for their review.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Dionisia E Member Since: Sep 8, 2019
2606 of 5,138
Thanks for the prompt reply. I’ve just updated my contact info, where can I resubmit my profile to be approve?
Many thanks again.
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2607 of 5,138

Hi Dionisia, 

I checked your account and it looks like you should be able to send out proposals already. If you go through any specific issues with your account, you can come back here, and our team will be happy to assist you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Raymond S Member Since: Sep 9, 2019
2608 of 5,138

Required Connects to submit a proposal: 2

I dont know the solution for this. please help I can not  submit a proposal

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2609 of 5,138

Hi Raymond,

Please allow up to 24 hours for the review on your application to be completed. Once it's completed our team will reach out to you with the results. If you`re accepted you will be able to start sending proposals. Thank you.

Untitled
Jitendra K Member Since: Sep 10, 2019
2610 of 5,138

Hi, I signed up as a new freelancer on Upwork on Aug 30 but it's still showing as "Your application is under review".

Can somebody please help me to resolve this?

Regards

Jitendra

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS