Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I cant submit my profile.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2881 of 6,479

Hi Rohan,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rohan S Member Since: Sep 10, 2019
2882 of 6,479
Thank you so much Bojan Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Deepu J Member Since: May 12, 2018
2883 of 6,479

.How to activate upwork account? What is the verification process involved in it?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2884 of 6,479

Hi Deepu,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment.

The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Sujin H Member Since: Aug 13, 2019
2885 of 6,479

Hi, I am a WordPress developer. 

I really want to get my profile approved and start working on Upwork. 

But I got this message below today. Could you please help me fix the issues that I am having on my profile.?

Thank you

Your profile requires changes

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details.

Please edit your profile and then resubmit for review.' I tried several times with some changes of my skill but I can't submit.

Please help me.

Thanks.

Azizi.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2886 of 6,479

Hi Sujin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Thao T Member Since: Sep 12, 2019
2887 of 6,479

Hi there, 

I recently created my account on Upwork, everything is fine except for im not allowed to submit, the option keeps letting me review my application. 

What should I do? Thank you!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2888 of 6,479

Hi Thao,

If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Thao T Member Since: Sep 12, 2019
2889 of 6,479

Heyyy,

I got it done by doing it in another browser! Thank you!

Highlighted
Josephine O Member Since: Sep 13, 2019
2890 of 6,479
Hi. I couldn’t view my profile. It is currently being reviewed (I just signed up), but a potential employer is waiting for my profile URL. Can you please help?