cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do I know if my Upwork application has been approved? I did not receive any emails like befo

Highlighted
Madiha J Member Since: Sep 15, 2019
2901 of 6,479

Hi, I want to review my profile, but its stuck. I already did changes in profile but still its stuck

Highlighted
Community Guru
Antun M Member Since: Jan 27, 2018
2902 of 6,479

Madiha J wrote:

Hi, I want to review my profile, but its stuck. I already did changes in profile but still its stuck

Review what? Stuck where?

Your profile looks active from MY end. Missing description, but I CAN access it.

When in need, doesn't hurt to be more specific. Helps.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2903 of 6,479

Hi Madiha,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you haven't submitted your profile for review. Are you receiving an error while trying to submit your profile? If so, please send us more information about the error. Also, please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser. Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ahmad I Member Since: Sep 15, 2019
2904 of 6,479

HI,

I am unable to see my connects. Because it is showing " Your profile is not yet approved". and from last 4-5 days, I did not receive any email. and I also did not find any way to contact customer support. There is no email or chat option for contacting customer support.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2905 of 6,479

Hi Ahmad,

You`re an exclusive member of the agency, this means you can only work on projects under the agency.
If you would like to work as an independent freelancer as well, the agency owner will need to change your status to Non-Exclusive member. If you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Tsvetan S Member Since: Sep 15, 2019
2906 of 6,479

Hi all,

I created my profile last Wednesday(11th of Sept) and it still has not to be approved. I am wondering if I did something wrong? When I log in, the message says that my application will be reviewed and I will receive an answer from Upwork in the next 24 hours, but it's been 5 days without a word from Upwork already.

Any tips?

Cheers,

T

Highlighted
2907 of 6,479

Hi Markus,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, you will need to add your city and go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
John Naruel G Member Since: Sep 11, 2019
2908 of 6,479

How do I know if my Upwork application has been approved? I did not receive any emails like before where I didn't qualify.

Highlighted
2909 of 6,479

Hi John,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Iskra M Member Since: Sep 17, 2019
2910 of 6,479

Hi team Upwork, I would like to know if my profile is approved?