cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How much time does Upwork take for the approval of an account?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5651 of 6,324

Hi Ilija,

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with submitting your application for the review. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Simran G Member Since: Sep 16, 2019
5652 of 6,324

Hello Bojan,

My name is Simran Gupta and I recently created aprofile on upwork. It has been 3 days and I have not recieved any updated on my application review. How can I know the status of my application?

Thanks and Regards,
Simran

Highlighted
5653 of 6,324

Hi Simran,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the Location section of the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Lidialyn M Member Since: Sep 22, 2019
5654 of 6,324
Hi Bojan,

Can i request for my profile to be checked? I havent received any update if it has been approved. Thanks so much
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5655 of 6,324

Hi Lyn,

Your profile is accepted and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Stephen L Member Since: Sep 23, 2019
5656 of 6,324

It's been 3 days and I'm not sure whether my application has been approved.  Can you tell me if it was approved?  Thanks.

Highlighted
5657 of 6,324

Hi Stephen,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Maksim A Member Since: Sep 24, 2019
5658 of 6,324

Hi Goran.

I joined Upwork today and waiting for profile approval.

Could you please check if my profile has been approved?

Thanks,

Maksim

Highlighted
5659 of 6,324

Hi Maksim,

Looks like you successfully submitted your profile for the review. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ilija B Member Since: Sep 14, 2019
5660 of 6,324

Hi Bojan S,
Thank you so much for escalating my account information for further processing.
If I have any problems in the future I will definitely contact you.

Regards,
Ilija