cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How much time does Upwork take for the approval of an account?

Highlighted
Ilija B Member Since: Sep 14, 2019
5411 of 6,017

Hi Bojan S,
Thank you so much for escalating my account information for further processing.
If I have any problems in the future I will definitely contact you.

Regards,
Ilija

Highlighted
Vlad F Member Since: Sep 28, 2019
5412 of 6,017

Hello guys! I'm tryng to create an account here, but nothing happens after I click 'Review application", page simply reloads every time and there is no option for me to submit the application. One point that I've noticed is that each time I have to fill out my city item -> I type it -> "Review application" -> page reloads. I've tried cleaning cache / history / another browser as suggested earlier, but to no avail. Kindly assist. Thank you so much in advance.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5413 of 6,017

Hi Vlad,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Greg F Member Since: Oct 1, 2019
5414 of 6,017

Do I get an email?

Highlighted
5415 of 6,017

Hi Greg,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, you will receive the email. I checked and it seems that your application hasn't been submitted for a review, you will need to add your city to your address as well. Once you're ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ayush S Member Since: Oct 2, 2019
5416 of 6,017

Hi, can you please tell me the status of my profile? Has it been approved or not?

Highlighted
5417 of 6,017

Hi Ayush,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Abid H Member Since: Dec 3, 2018
5418 of 6,017

Thanks sir for replying

This is my email 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Ifee C Member Since: Oct 6, 2019
5419 of 6,017

Hi, I just finished creating my profile, how can i know if it has been approved?

Highlighted
Arpit K Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
5420 of 6,017

Hi,

How i check my profile is approved or not?