cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Got No Reply from Upwork on Account's Approval/Disapproval

Nidhi K Member Since: Sep 27, 2019
2341 of 3,228

Hello Team,

I am new to upwork and have created a new profile. While I am in the last stage or sumitting the profile, after submitting I  am still on the same page.

Could you please guide me, how to take this ahead. 

Thanks in Advance.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2342 of 3,228

Hi Markus,

If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser and click on the Review Application button. Thank you.

Untitled
Hannah T Member Since: Sep 27, 2019
2343 of 3,228

I'm not sure if I already submitted an application and if it is being reviewed. I clicked on "review my application" but it keeps returning me to the same page where I input account details so am unsure if it is a glitch or it has gone through, since I didn't receive any e-mail notification as well. I applied yesterday and Upwork did say they will revert within 24 hours right? It has been longer than that already...

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2344 of 3,228

Hi Hannah,

Your profile is now accepted and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Mahesh P Member Since: Sep 27, 2019
2345 of 3,228

Dear Sir/Madam
Can I know that my upwork account is approved or not ?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2346 of 3,228

Hi Mahesh,

Yes, your profile was accepted. Feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Negar N Member Since: Sep 28, 2019
2347 of 3,228

how can i find out if my profile is approved on upwork?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2348 of 3,228

Hi Negar,

I checked your account and can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Haroon A Member Since: Sep 29, 2019
2349 of 3,228

I created my account 8 days ago. Received email from Upwork that they'll let me know about application's approval/disapproval within 24 hours. Now it has been 8 days, did not receive any mail till now.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2350 of 3,228

Hi Haroon,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Just to confirm that your application hasn't been submitted for a review, you will need to add your city to your address as well. Once you're ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS