🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: approved
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hello,

I recently finished and applied my profile on Upwork. How can I tell if I have been approved?

Thank you,

Hi Vitoria,

Your account is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. If you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello! I've completed my profile and I want to get it approved. If I press at the bottom on "Review Application" it refreshes the page but I don't see any sign that my profile is currently under review. Can anyone help with this? Thanks, Ralf

Hi Markus,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to submit your application. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, it worked with using Chrome instead of Brave browser.

Seems like there is a bug in Brave as the drop-down list of "City" does not pop up and there is no error message if the city is just written.

How will my account be aproved?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Henry,

Your profile was accepted! Feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello!

I would like to ask if my account in Upwork has been approved?

Thank you.

Best,

Diane

petra_r
Community Member

Diana G wrote:

I would like to ask if my account in Upwork has been approved?

Yes, it has. Congrats and welcome.

I can't submit my application for account approve, once I submit then still have on the same page .. I submit my application yesterday but still no response of acceptance and rejection by email or Profile : 

Hi Imran,

Looks like you successfully submitted your profile for the review. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have the same outstanding issue.

Hi Stephen,

Your city is missing from your address. Please add your city in the "City" field and submit your application. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran. I keep adding it in, submitting, then it refreshes the page and the city field is empty.

Hi Stephen,

I just checked your account and it looks like you successfully submitted your profile for the review. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hi Valentina,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Shirish 

Hi Shirish,

1. Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready.

2. Once the review is completed our team is sending an email with the results. It is possible that you have received your email in the junk or spam folders. 
If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello! I have submitted my profle for approval over a month ago. How long should it take? thank you for any assistance.

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Our review process can take up to 24 hours. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. 
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you. I have tried that approach and I'm constantly redirected to
the same page.

i would like to know if my profile has been approved?

Algerwin G wrote:

i would like to know if my profile has been approved?

It looks like it has been approved, but I'm quite sure that like most mistakes, this one can be rectified.

Hey,

I have filled out every section of "Create your profile" but every time I click on "review application", it loads for 2 seconds and then goes back to the same page where at the bottom I can click on "review application" again and again and again. And there are no missing fields or any red marks. 

I already cleared my cache and cookies but no luck.

What can I do? 

Hi Lejla,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with completing your application form and submit it for the review.

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I want to whether my account is approved or not???

Hi Rashid,

The profile verification process may take 24 hours to complete. Once it's completed, you will be notified of the result via email and a notification on your Upwork account to update you of the status of your profile approval. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I'm new to upwork. I don't know if my profile has been accepted/verified or not. I understand that there is supposed to be a 24 hour period of waiting but it looks like my account is ready, I'm just not sure.

Hi Cristina,

I'm happy to note that your profile registration was approved! I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck and welcome to Upwork!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey guys. I don't have enough connects because and when I try to buy them it says my profile is not approved. I'm confused as to why it says my account is not approved since I have been able to send proposals to jobs before. How do I check if my account is approved or not?

Hi Tiro,

You're an exclusive member of the agency, this means you can only work on projects under the agency.
If you would like to work as an independent freelancer as well, the agency owner will need to change your status to a Non-Exclusive member. If you have any additional questions let me know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you very much Aleksandar. This does Clarify things for me. Have a good day.

Hi everyone,

I'm here helping out my wife.

I've sent the ticket here about it a month ago.
https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Please-let-me-know-my-thought-is-correct-or-not/m-p/6442...
She created it according to Dear Mr.Bojan's advice of Upwork.

But, 24 hours later, she has not received any replay so far.

When she logged in to her account it says "You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved."
Does anyone have an idea on how to resolve this?

My wife's profile is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks!

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of your wife's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. Please let your wife know to reach out to us directly and we'll be able to assist further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Dear, Mr. Aleksandar.
Thanks for your response.
She said to me, she can't access here because her account not approved yet. The new topic button is inactive.
Could you kindly tell me how she to send the ticket here?

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not?

Hi Prashant,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. Please check out this thread and read through the freelancer section to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, just let us know. We're here to help.

~ Joanne
Upwork

how to know that i am verified ? and how long it takes ? 

Hi Eslam and Sarmad,

Your profile has been approved. You may want to check out this thread and read through the freelancer section to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, just let us know. We're here to help.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths