cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do I know if my profile has been accepted?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5101 of 5,633

Hi Ayush,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Abid H Member Since: Dec 3, 2018
5102 of 5,633

Thanks sir for replying

This is my email 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Ifee C Member Since: Oct 6, 2019
5103 of 5,633

Hi, I just finished creating my profile, how can i know if it has been approved?

Highlighted
Arpit K Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
5104 of 5,633

Hi,

How i check my profile is approved or not?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5105 of 5,633

Hi Arpit,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Rashid R Member Since: Oct 4, 2019
5106 of 5,633

its more a than a week but m not getting any response for my profile.. is it approved or not? how much time it will take for reviewing?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Michael S Member Since: Aug 29, 2017
5107 of 5,633

I don't know what the timeframe is, but it's not an instant process. What I do know, however, is that making multiple threads in the space of a few minutes won't make the decision come any faster.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5108 of 5,633

Hi Rashid, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Akm Iftakharul Has K Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
5109 of 5,633

I Haven't Got any E-mails on Approvation.Can a Moderator help me and send the e-mail

to insure it.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5110 of 5,633

Hi Akm,

Your profile is accepted and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled