Highlighted
Tehseen A Member Since: Jul 14, 2020
4691 of 5,962

I am also Confused

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4692 of 5,962

Hi Tehseen,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Vav A Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
4693 of 5,962

Hi, I recently filled out my new profile information, but still haven't got any notification weather my account was approved or not. What should I do ?

4694 of 5,962

Hi Vav,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
4695 of 5,962
I click review application, and it loads the same page, I also tried
deleting cache... should I register a new account ?
Highlighted
4696 of 5,962

Hi Vav,

Please keep in mind that opening more than one account is a serious violation of our TOS. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket/email and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
4697 of 5,962

Sure, please just tell me what to do, to get my page approved. Thanks a lot!

Highlighted
Araz K Member Since: Nov 8, 2019
4698 of 5,962
Hello, I opened my account 5 days ago and I am still waiting for the approval. When can I have the answer?
Highlighted
4699 of 5,962

Hi Markus,

Your application haven't been submitted for a review. You will need to add your city in the "City" field and if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Kiran R Member Since: Jan 16, 2020
4700 of 5,962

Hi Goran,

Is there anyway you could help me with my profile submission? I have entered all the details, double-checked everything and had pressed submit for review and it wont proceed further.