Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Submit profile for review

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
881 of 4,637

Hi Melissa,

Your account has been approved. You can continue working on your profile to improve it, add more information about your own experience and skills and better describe what you are able to offer clients on Upwork.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Albert A Member Since: Nov 24, 2018
882 of 4,637

How do i submit my profile? And how do i know if i get accepted? Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
883 of 4,637

Hi Albert, 

I can confirm that your profile has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Aditi B Member Since: Feb 25, 2019
884 of 4,637

Hi, 

I have submitted my profile about a week back, stilll havent heard from upwork. Wrote to the upwork support team asking them about the same and they asked me to click on the review button and resubmit my profile. I filled in all the details, not sure what is the next step. I see no Submit button so I am assuming just filling in all the information and click the review profile button should be enough.

Highlighted
885 of 4,637

Hi Aditi, 

I apologise for the delay. I'll follow up your account with the team handling the profile reviews so that they can proceed with reviewing your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Aditi B Member Since: Feb 25, 2019
886 of 4,637
Thankyou, much appreciated.
Jo Anna G Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
887 of 4,637

Hi!

How can I check if my profile is already approved or for review. It;s been almost 2 mos and everytime I'll open upwork, it still directs me to Create Profile and I can't find a submit button. I already clicked review application a lot of times too. 

Highlighted
888 of 4,637

Hi Joanna, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the "Review Application" button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Oleh A Member Since: Nov 25, 2018
889 of 4,637

My account verified, I guess. But in the Membership & Connects page I see the next message:

Your profile has not yet been approved

Once your profile has been approved you can view your default membership plan or upgrade your plan on this page.

How should I approve my account?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
890 of 4,637

Hi Oleh,

It may take 24 hours for the profile review process from the time you submitted it for review. Once completed, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you of the status of your profile approval, thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS