Patricia T Member Since: Jun 8, 2019
2631 of 4,256
Hello! My profile has been under review for over a week
Could you help me check it!?

Thanks
Neelam S Member Since: Aug 22, 2019
2632 of 4,256
Hi Goran
My profile is “under review” for more than 48 hours. Could you please help?
Thanks
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2633 of 4,256

Hi Neelam,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I followed up with our team and your account is accepted now. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nandita R Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
2634 of 4,256

Hi Goran,

One of my friend is also facing this issue. Can you please check if there is something wrong in his case.

His username is **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2635 of 4,256

Hi Nandita,

Please keep in mind that sharing credentials or logging in to another account is a serious violation of our TOS.

Please note that due to our Community settings, new users will need to wait up to 2 hours in order to have the option to send/receive private messages. After your Community rank updates from 'New Forum Member' to 'Active Member', I will send you a PM with more details. Thank you.

Untitled
McKenna K Member Since: Oct 18, 2018
2636 of 4,256

Hi Goran,

I stumbled upon this thread after realizing that my profile still says it's under review and I will hear back in 24 hours - it has said this for at least a couple of weeks. Could you help to get my profile reviewed?

Thanks,
McKenna

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2637 of 4,256

Hi McKenna,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. Our team reviewed your profile and it has already been accepted.

Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Alison P Member Since: Oct 1, 2019
2638 of 4,256

It's been two weeks and my profile is still under review. Any help, would be greatly appreciated. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2639 of 4,256

Hi Alison, 

I apologise for the delay. I will go ahead and check this with the team so that they can proceed with a review of your profile registration. If there's a need, a member of Customer Support Team may reach out to you through an email to assist you with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Mayuran S Member Since: Dec 6, 2018
2640 of 4,256

My Friend profile also under review for last 72 hours. His email is **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Could you please help to check?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS