cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: To sure

Highlighted
Rashid R Member Since: Oct 4, 2019
5801 of 6,479

its more a than a week but m not getting any response for my profile.. is it approved or not? how much time it will take for reviewing?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Michael S Member Since: Aug 29, 2017
5802 of 6,479

I don't know what the timeframe is, but it's not an instant process. What I do know, however, is that making multiple threads in the space of a few minutes won't make the decision come any faster.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5803 of 6,479

Hi Rashid, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Akm Iftakharul Has K Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
5804 of 6,479

I Haven't Got any E-mails on Approvation.Can a Moderator help me and send the e-mail

to insure it.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5805 of 6,479

Hi Akm,

Your profile is accepted and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Md Rasel H Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
5806 of 6,479

Hello upwork team, Please help. I got a email that not able to accept my account.
after that i can submit proposal on job. 
my account approved otr not? and how to verify identity for getting a verified profile? there is no identity verify option in my profile. please help

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5807 of 6,479

Hi Md Rasel,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

At this time, only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account to complete the verification process by uploading a non-expired government-issued photo ID and meeting with us for a short video call. After we’ve confirmed your identity, the new badge will be displayed on your profile. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Siddhant C Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
5808 of 6,479

I just submitted my proposal to Upwork and don't know whether my profile is approved or not. Can someone let me know whether my account is approved on upwork or not? I can see come "connect" points in my account. I wonder if these get allotted when profile is approved. It initially told that it may take 24 hours to get the profile approved. I am a bit surprised to see my dashboard probably as if profile is already approved.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5809 of 6,479

Hi Siddhant,

Since you`re able to send proposals this means that your profile was approved. New freelancers who are accepted on our platform will receive 20 connects.

Feel free to continue sending proposals when you find jobs that are a perfect fit for your skills. Thank you.

Untitled
Siddhant C Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
5810 of 6,479
Sorry for confusion caused. I meant "submitted profile" and not "submitted proposal"
So if you can reconfirm.