Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: To sure

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4271 of 4,648

Hi Akm,

Your profile is accepted and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Md Rasel H Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
4272 of 4,648

Hello upwork team, Please help. I got a email that not able to accept my account.
after that i can submit proposal on job. 
my account approved otr not? and how to verify identity for getting a verified profile? there is no identity verify option in my profile. please help

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4273 of 4,648

Hi Md Rasel,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

At this time, only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account to complete the verification process by uploading a non-expired government-issued photo ID and meeting with us for a short video call. After we’ve confirmed your identity, the new badge will be displayed on your profile. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Siddhant C Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
4274 of 4,648

I just submitted my proposal to Upwork and don't know whether my profile is approved or not. Can someone let me know whether my account is approved on upwork or not? I can see come "connect" points in my account. I wonder if these get allotted when profile is approved. It initially told that it may take 24 hours to get the profile approved. I am a bit surprised to see my dashboard probably as if profile is already approved.

Highlighted
4275 of 4,648

Hi Siddhant,

Since you`re able to send proposals this means that your profile was approved. New freelancers who are accepted on our platform will receive 20 connects.

Feel free to continue sending proposals when you find jobs that are a perfect fit for your skills. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Siddhant C Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
4276 of 4,648
Sorry for confusion caused. I meant "submitted profile" and not "submitted proposal"
So if you can reconfirm.
4277 of 4,648

Hi Sumit, Ariq and Siddhant,

All of your profiles are accepted and you can start sending proposals at any moment. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Marcus M Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
4278 of 4,648

Hello dear Upwork team,

Could you please tell me whether my profile is approved or not? Thank you.

Highlighted
4279 of 4,648

Hi Marcus,

Your profile is accepted as well and you can start sending proposals. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Dulan K Member Since: Nov 5, 2018
4280 of 4,648

may I also know if my profile has been approved?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS