cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Profile is under review

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2401 of 3,071

Hi Laurent,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, you will need to add your city and when you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ahmed T Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
2402 of 3,071

hi there My Profile is under review for 24 and no answer from upwork

what could i do next to make it proposal

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2403 of 3,071

Hi Ahmed,

Looks like you successfully submitted your profile for the review. The review process takes up to 48 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you for your patience! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hunter F Member Since: Oct 16, 2019
2404 of 3,071

Hi,

I am having the same issue. I click review application and the page simply reloads, no confirmation that anything has happened. Additionally there seems to be some type of glitch with the address lines, because everytime I reload the page I have to re-enter / fix the address information. Very frustrating.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2405 of 3,071

Hi Hunter,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Qazi F Member Since: Oct 17, 2019
2406 of 3,071

My application for the account in upwork has been on hold now for almost 2 and a half days while the email from Upwork stated that I will get a reply back within 24 hours. What could be the reason for this? Please kindly help.

2407 of 3,071

Hi Qazi,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, you will need to add your City and if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Nitesh S Member Since: May 15, 2019
2408 of 3,071

Hello,I have a problem. She received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is almost 48 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What she can do?

Rebecca V Member Since: May 15, 2019
2409 of 3,071

I have the exact same problem...

2410 of 3,071

Hi Nitesh and Rebecca,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. Our team will review your profiles as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS