🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: To sure
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

I don't know what the timeframe is, but it's not an instant process. What I do know, however, is that making multiple threads in the space of a few minutes won't make the decision come any faster.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rashid, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

~ Avery
Upwork
akm_iftakharul63
Community Member

I Haven't Got any E-mails on Approvation.Can a Moderator help me and send the e-mail

to insure it.

Hi Akm,

Your profile is accepted and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello upwork team, Please help. I got a email that not able to accept my account.
after that i can submit proposal on job. 
my account approved otr not? and how to verify identity for getting a verified profile? there is no identity verify option in my profile. please help

Hi Md Rasel,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

At this time, only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account to complete the verification process by uploading a non-expired government-issued photo ID and meeting with us for a short video call. After we’ve confirmed your identity, the new badge will be displayed on your profile. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I just submitted my proposal to Upwork and don't know whether my profile is approved or not. Can someone let me know whether my account is approved on upwork or not? I can see come "connect" points in my account. I wonder if these get allotted when profile is approved. It initially told that it may take 24 hours to get the profile approved. I am a bit surprised to see my dashboard probably as if profile is already approved.

Hi Siddhant,

Since you`re able to send proposals this means that your profile was approved. New freelancers who are accepted on our platform will receive 20 connects.

Feel free to continue sending proposals when you find jobs that are a perfect fit for your skills. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Sorry for confusion caused. I meant "submitted profile" and not "submitted proposal"
So if you can reconfirm.

Hi Sumit, Ariq and Siddhant,

All of your profiles are accepted and you can start sending proposals at any moment. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello dear Upwork team,

Could you please tell me whether my profile is approved or not? Thank you.

Hi Marcus,

Your profile is accepted as well and you can start sending proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

may I also know if my profile has been approved?

Hi Dulan,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
julzbasti
Community Member

Hi I'd also like to have my account checked. I don't see the submit account for review button and I can't remember if I ever did that. I'm not exactly new to Upwork; I've had an account for a while but I've only recently started to use it. I used to use ODesk.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Julian,

Yes, your profile was accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
that_sumit
Community Member

Hi I want to know if my account is approved?

Hello, I have the same question as well.

Hi Jhero,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, just to check whether my account is approved or not ?

Hi Victor,

Your application haven't been submitted for a review. You will need to add your full address and once you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I couldn't find anywhere that I could submit my application and to know if my application got approved.

Please kindly advise me on that.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi Charlene,

Your application is accepted and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Hope you are doing well, May i know my account is approved or not?
thanks in advance,

Juan.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Juan, 

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, Is my profile approved?

Yes, your profile was accepted, Chigozi. Feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, 

Can you advise if my profile was approved?

Thanks!

Hi Marko,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

kindly help me check if my account was approed .Thanks

Hi Lilian! I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, I hope you are well?

I just want to know if my profile is approved or not? Can you please check it for me and will let me know.

Thank you so much 🙂

Hi Muneeb!

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~Andrea
Upwork
alrayhan
Community Member

can you check is my account accepted or approved?

Hi Jhero,

I couldn't find anywhere that I could submit my application and to know if my application got approved.

Please kindly advise me on that.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi Yeasin,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
miguel_tablan
Community Member

Hi, I don't know if my profile is approved or not. kindly, please help me to check my account.

because I did not receive any email.

Thanks and regards

Miguel

Hi Miguel,

Looks like you successfully submitted your profile for the review. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I didn't get an email from upwork but I was able to bid on a project. Has my profile been approved?

loret_p
Community Member

Hi! Same here! Could you guys please check if my profile is approved or not. Didn't get any news more than 24 hours. Many thanks in advance!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths