cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Waiting approval

Joanna Kim A Member Since: Oct 22, 2019
2531 of 3,279
Good day.

I just recently finished and applied my profile on Upwork; how can I know if I have been approved?

Regards,
Kim
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2532 of 3,279

Hi Joanna Kim,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Matt V Member Since: Oct 16, 2019
2533 of 3,279

Hi guys,

I signed up on the website as a freelancer on Sunday and then received an email saying "We will notify you of our decision by email within 24 hours." but I didn't receive anything yet.

Actually, every time I open my Upwork account it shows my "Create your profile" page with my details.

As I'm new, I don't know - it really takes that long?

Thanks,

Matt

Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
2534 of 3,279
Matt, the 24 hour email interval is more honored in the breach than the observance.
2535 of 3,279

Hi Matt, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Lukas L Member Since: Oct 21, 2019
2536 of 3,279

Hi, I've created my profile on 16.10 and I have same problem as Matt. I submitted it for review 3x times (city update and send for update). But still i see create profile page.

Can you please look at it?

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2537 of 3,279

Hi Lukas,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket/email as soon as possible and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

Untitled
Peter M Member Since: Oct 23, 2019
2538 of 3,279

I have benn stuck on this "create profile" page for about 5 days now, I have been clicking "Review Application" numerous times but it doesn't let me get access to the upowrk website with the job offers. What do I do? 

Community Guru
Joan S Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
2539 of 3,279

Peter - Your application has not yet been approved and you are therefore unable to make proposals to jobs.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2540 of 3,279

Hi Peter,

Looks like you just recently successfully submitted your profile for the review. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS