cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Identity Verification Status

Community Guru
Joan S Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
2551 of 3,336

Peter - Your application has not yet been approved and you are therefore unable to make proposals to jobs.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2552 of 3,336

Hi Peter,

Looks like you just recently successfully submitted your profile for the review. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mark Mikhail S Member Since: Oct 23, 2019
2553 of 3,336

Hello, would just like to inquire if my account has already been approved. I am able to submit proposals however, I am unable to see identity verification and my account had been inactive for couple of years.

Highlighted
2554 of 3,336

Hi Mark Mikhail,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

It doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Simranjeet S Member Since: Oct 23, 2019
2555 of 3,336

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2556 of 3,336

Hi Simranjeet, 

I would like to confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope these help. Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Nilesh C Member Since: Oct 24, 2019
2557 of 3,336

I wanted to know my profile has been approved or not

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2558 of 3,336

Hi Nilesh,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Cameron I Member Since: Oct 24, 2019
2559 of 3,336
I haven't received an email about my profile application - how do I know if I've been accepted?
2560 of 3,336

Hi Cameron,

Your account has already been accepted and you have already sent a few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS