Account approval

Highlighted
Nilesh C Member Since: Oct 24, 2019
2551 of 3,310

I wanted to know my profile has been approved or not

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2552 of 3,310

Hi Nilesh,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Cameron I Member Since: Oct 24, 2019
2553 of 3,310
I haven't received an email about my profile application - how do I know if I've been accepted?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2554 of 3,310

Hi Cameron,

Your account has already been accepted and you have already sent a few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Bikash D Member Since: Oct 24, 2019
2555 of 3,310

Hi,

I hope every one is doing good.

I wanted to request review my account.

Kindly let me know if you need the account information and I shall send you the details accordingly.

Kind Regards,

Bikash Debnath

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2556 of 3,310

Hi Bikash,

Looks like you successfully submitted your profile for the review. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ian N Member Since: Oct 24, 2019
2557 of 3,310

Hi! How do I know if my upwork profile is approved? I checked on my email and I did not get any mail regarding the approval or decline of my upwork profile! Any insights will sure help. Thanks!! 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2558 of 3,310

Hi Ian,

I can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork. 

I hope this helps, and good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Pasan M Member Since: Oct 25, 2019
2559 of 3,310

I just want to know my profile is activated or not?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2560 of 3,310

Hi Pasan,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS