cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4801 of 5,251

Yes, your profile was accepted, Chigozi. Feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Marko S Member Since: Oct 31, 2019
4802 of 5,251

Hello, 

Can you advise if my profile was approved?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4803 of 5,251

Hi Marko,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Miguel T Member Since: Nov 1, 2019
4804 of 5,251

Hi, I don't know if my profile is approved or not. kindly, please help me to check my account.

because I did not receive any email.

Thanks and regards

Miguel

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4805 of 5,251

Hi Miguel,

Looks like you successfully submitted your profile for the review. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Alina Andreea A Member Since: Nov 29, 2018
4806 of 5,251

Hi, I didn't get an email from upwork but I was able to bid on a project. Has my profile been approved?

Highlighted
Loreta P Member Since: Nov 2, 2019
4807 of 5,251

Hi! Same here! Could you guys please check if my profile is approved or not. Didn't get any news more than 24 hours. Many thanks in advance!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4808 of 5,251

Hi Loreta,

I checked your profile and it looks like you haven't submitted it for you review yet. Please make sure to complete all the requested information and click on the "Review Application" button. Once everything is complete, you should be able to see the option to submit your profile for review. The profile approval process takes up to 24 hours to complete. You will receive a notification of your profile approval status once done. Thanks.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4809 of 5,251

Hi Alina Andreea,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. It looks like you have already submitted proposals as well. In case you haven't already, please check out this thread where we compiled helpful information for new users on Upwork. If you have other questions or need assistance with, please let us know. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Alina Andreea A Member Since: Nov 29, 2018
4810 of 5,251

Thank you, Joanne.