Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Review status

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3541 of 8,466

Hi Hamza,

It looks like you have an open ticket with our support team about your account status. Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
asfand1000
Asfand S Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
3542 of 8,466

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3543 of 8,466

Hi Asfand,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket with more information regarding your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
prakritiarora
Prakriti A Member Since: Nov 4, 2019
3544 of 8,466

Hi,

It has been more than 1 week since i sent my application for review! Can i know the status of my application please!

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3545 of 8,466

Hi Prakriti,

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
faihaa-hallak
Faihaa H Member Since: Nov 4, 2019
3546 of 8,466

Hello,

I submitted my account for review today but I havn't received a feedback if my account is under review or if I am approved. The attached screenshot shows up on top of my feed.

How can I confirm the status of my appilcation?

Thanks

upwork.JPG

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3547 of 8,466

Hi Faihaa,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
wajeeha21
Wajeeha A Member Since: Nov 4, 2019
3548 of 8,466

I have created my profile today and after creating it successfully when i opened my profile there was no message of " your profile is under review". What does it mean? whether it has been approved or nott?

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
3549 of 8,466

How do you know there should be a message letting you know the profile is under review?

wajeeha21
Wajeeha A Member Since: Nov 4, 2019
3550 of 8,466

My brother works at this platform so I asked him and he said that i will recieve an email untill then a message i mentioned will remain there