cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Its been weeks my profile is under review and I haven't heard anything back from Upwork.

Highlighted
Alina Andreea A Member Since: Nov 29, 2018
5101 of 5,593

Hi, I didn't get an email from upwork but I was able to bid on a project. Has my profile been approved?

Highlighted
Loreta P Member Since: Nov 2, 2019
5102 of 5,593

Hi! Same here! Could you guys please check if my profile is approved or not. Didn't get any news more than 24 hours. Many thanks in advance!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5103 of 5,593

Hi Loreta,

I checked your profile and it looks like you haven't submitted it for you review yet. Please make sure to complete all the requested information and click on the "Review Application" button. Once everything is complete, you should be able to see the option to submit your profile for review. The profile approval process takes up to 24 hours to complete. You will receive a notification of your profile approval status once done. Thanks.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5104 of 5,593

Hi Alina Andreea,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. It looks like you have already submitted proposals as well. In case you haven't already, please check out this thread where we compiled helpful information for new users on Upwork. If you have other questions or need assistance with, please let us know. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Alina Andreea A Member Since: Nov 29, 2018
5105 of 5,593

Thank you, Joanne.

Highlighted
Ali R Member Since: Nov 3, 2019
5106 of 5,593

Dear Community,

I want to work as a Data scientist and so I created my profile. I created a just normal profile but I am unable to pass through the step of profile review. My profile is neither declined and nor accepted. What could be the problem?

Kindly guide me further.

Best Regards
Ali Raza

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5107 of 5,593

Hi Ali,

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mehdi A Member Since: Apr 23, 2019
5108 of 5,593

UpWork is trying very hard to chase me away from this website. I have been member for last 10+ years and now I find my Freelancer Account in accessible. It doesn't say anything, I never got any message. There is no customer service. Everything is shady and done as a Mafia. I am glad there are Mods who are helping people in distress like me, but as a Company UpWork's policy are not 'Worker" Friendly.

Apart from my frustrations, can anyone help me what is wrong wit my account after many years? Thanks.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5109 of 5,593

Hi Mohammed Mehdi,

Could you please share more information about your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jamil E Member Since: Nov 8, 2019
5110 of 5,593

hello

how can i know that my account is approved or not.

please

thanks.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS