cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone please let me know If my upwork account is approved?

Highlighted
Samarth B Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
3181 of 6,004

Highlighted
Stefan A Member Since: Nov 9, 2019
3182 of 6,004

Can someone please let me know if my upwork account is approved? On the homepage it says Congrats, you're now part of Upwork, but I didnt recieve any email that says your account is approved.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Viacheslav K Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
3183 of 6,004

yes, it's approved.

Highlighted
Rami K Member Since: Nov 10, 2019
3184 of 6,004

Hi Smiley Happy

I hope you are doing well. I was hoping you could help me. I created my profile on 02/11/2019. It was suggested that I would hear back as to the approval or rejection of my profile within the next 24 hours (I ascertained this when I updated my profile).I was wondering whether my profile is blocked for some reason? Or whether this is just standard practice, and the message received upon updating my profile is a bug in the system?

Thanks for your time and sorry to bother you!

Have awesome days ahead Smiley Happy

Regards,

Rami

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3185 of 6,004

Hi Rami,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can see that you have recently submitted it for the team's review. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the review to be complete. Once you are all set, you should be able to start bidding for jobs in the Upwork marketplace.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3186 of 6,004

Hi Stefan,

I checked your account and it looks like you haven't submitted it for review yet. Please click on "Review Application" button and make sure to fill in all the requested fields. Upon checking, you haven't added any information about the city where you are currently located. Kindly update it and once everything is complete, click the "Review Application" button again. You should be able to see the option to submit your profile for review. The review process takes 24-48 hours to complete and you will be notified of the status via email and a notification on your Upwork account. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Stefan K Member Since: Nov 10, 2019
3187 of 6,004

Thank you Joanne! But i have already done that! After filling all the fields, including City, when i click the Review Application button i get redirected to the same page with no errors for required fields and there is no submit option after this step. I tried a few times, the same happens every time.

Highlighted
Stefan K Member Since: Nov 10, 2019
3188 of 6,004

Hi again Joanne! I think I solved my problem! Here is what was going wrong: the field City - every time I typed in the city I did not select it from the suggestions drop down list, as the list was overlayed by the browser suggestions list (the list was actually hidden by the one on the front)!!! The typed city with not selected from the list (even though it was the same - "Skopje") does not work, without any field errors, so you must select the list item!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3189 of 6,004

Hi Stefan, 

I'm glad to know that your issue has already been resolved. Please don't hesitate to reach out here in the Community if you need further help with anything. Have a great day!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Ankit K Member Since: May 30, 2018
3190 of 6,004

Hi , How do I know my profile has been approved or not ?? please help me.