cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile not approved

Highlighted
Caroline K Member Since: Nov 15, 2019
3321 of 6,676

Hi! I'm not sure who to contact, so I'm posting here. It's been a few days since I've applied - can you let me know my status?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3322 of 6,676

Hi Caroline,

Just to confirm that your application hasn't been submitted for a review. If you're ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you're directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Daniel P Member Since: Oct 17, 2018
3323 of 6,676

Hi,

I'd also like to know if my profile was approved, because I have connects and it seems I can send proposals.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3324 of 6,676

Hi Daniel,

I checked and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Andy K Member Since: Nov 16, 2019
3325 of 6,676

Hi,

My profile has been stuck with the following message for some weeks now.

If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval).

Submissions to "review application" simply bring me to the main page.

Cheers,

Andy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Amanda L Member Since: Jan 23, 2018
3326 of 6,676

Your profile seems to be active: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~011b966cb89e8928de/

Maybe delete your cookies or something?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3327 of 6,676

Hi Andy,

I checked your account and can see that you have recently submitted it for the team's review. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the review to be complete. Once you are all set, you should be able to start bidding for jobs in the Upwork marketplace.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mufakkir A Member Since: Nov 16, 2019
3328 of 6,676

i can see jobs but when i click it shows "complete your profile" so my account is approved or not? and connects are also 0.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3329 of 6,676

Hi Mufakkir,

I checked your account and it looks like you have not yet submitted it for review. Kindly click the "Review Application" button and make sure that you fill in all the sections of your profile. Once everything is complete, you should see the option to submit it for review. The profile approval process takes up to 24 hours. You will be notified of your profile approval status once it is completed. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Derek T Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
3330 of 6,676

hi, is it possible if you go through my profile and see if its ready proposal submiting.