🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I know that my profile is approve...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

I applied for my profile on Upwork; Can you tell if I have been approved? 😇

Hi Umair,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals at any time, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail.

Hi Aizaz, 

I can confirm that your account is now accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork

how can i know wether my profile or account has been approved or not

hi how can i know if my profile  was approved is there any changes?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Halgreen,

Your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

thank you and also I wanted to know what should I send in proposal is it the project wanted by the client or my own finished samples?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Halgreen,

You may want to consider checking out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

~ Bojan
Upwork
abidagfx
Community Member

Can you check my profile?

Hi Abida,

Please refer to your old ticket where our team has reached out to you with more details, you can access your tickets Here. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

is my profle approved or not?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jonathan,

Your profile is approved and you already have sent proposals on jobs. You can check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
easeit
Community Member

At first my profile got rejected and asked me to make some changes in the profile! I did that and resubmitted my profile! i don't see any option to resubmit but when i try to submit a proposal on any job it asks me to " make some changes in your profile " what are those particular changes that needs to be done before submitting the proposal?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Noman,

Our team will review your profile shortly and reach out to you directly with the results. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
shieyo
Community Member

Hi how can i know if my account has been approved
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Denis,

I checked and it looks like you haven't completed your profile yet. Please complete your profile and click the button to submit it for review. You will be notified with the status of the review via email and a notification on your account. Please read this help article for more information how to create 100% complete profile on Upwork! Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
bgssocial
Community Member

How can I tell if my profile is approved?

Hi Ben and Abigail,

You can go to Find Work> Profile and see if there is a notification about your profile still being under review. Please, note that it can take up to 24 hours for a profile to get reviewed.

Thanks!.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello I am a new Upwork member and I would like to know when and how will I know if my profile is approved. I log on to see create profile but nothing else so would it be the same way if I am approved or not?

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and  i am able to send proposal??

Hi Atif,

I would like to confirm that your Upwork account registration was accepted! 

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork. Hopefully, this will help you kick start your freelancing career on Upwork. 

Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How do I get my profile approved?

Has my profile been approved?

Hi how do I know if my account has been approved?

Hi Abbas,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. Please check out this thread and read through the freelancer section to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I also want to know that my profile is approved or not.

Hi Armaghan,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How can I know that my profile is approved?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kamrul,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Same problem with me.

Hi Noor-Ul-Anam,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
lio29
Community Member

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Leonel, 

The team will reach out to you with more information about your account.

~ Avery
Upwork

How to know if my profile is approved? I can now send proposal but I didn't receive any email saying my profile was approved.

I have same question how can I Know my profile is approved or not?
I have not received any mail and listing so many things about submit application, identity verification,etc

So would you please let me know my profile status?

Hi Mayuri,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Please kindly check if my profile is approved or not. It's not indicating the following:
1. Under review
2. Resubmit profile
3. I have not also received a mail that it's approved. Thank you.

Hi Ineme,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths