cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: how can i know my account is approved?

Highlighted
Prince B Member Since: Apr 29, 2018
3101 of 5,207
Hi,
I'm able to send proposal but i don't get profile approval mail. how can i know dose my profile approved?
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3102 of 5,207

Hi Prince,

Yes your profile is approved and you can continue sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Iulian Virgil B Member Since: Aug 11, 2019
3103 of 5,207

I am trying to use your website as an alternative to my current workplace and i get rejected all the time. 

I get no specific reason, just that upwork doesn't fit to a person like me.

Huh? What to do in this case.!?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3104 of 5,207

Hi Iulian,

I can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Awal H Member Since: Jun 29, 2019
3105 of 5,207

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

thanks

Awal

Highlighted
Community Guru
Dogan K Member Since: Nov 2, 2019
3106 of 5,207

Just try to submit a proposal. If you can, then it is approved. Also, click the bell icon near your profile photo to see if there is a notification you've missed. 

Highlighted
Emmil John B Member Since: Feb 18, 2018
3107 of 5,207

If your account has been approved, you will have available connects and you will have the ability to submit proposals to jobs without any errors. If your profile is still under review, the image below will be on top of your upwork page or if you are not accepted in the platform, a different notification will appear. I hope this helps.

image.png

Highlighted
Awal H Member Since: Jun 29, 2019
3108 of 5,207
Thank you!
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3109 of 5,207

Hi Awal,

I would also like to add that profile reviews may take 24-48 hours to complete. Once the review process is complete, you will be notified via email and on your Upwork account. Let us know if you have other questions. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Brijesh K Member Since: Aug 3, 2018
3110 of 5,207

I didn't got email of upwork approval but I. Can bid! What it mean? I'm confused!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS