cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do i know my account approved or not?

Community Guru
Dogan K Member Since: Nov 2, 2019
2991 of 4,652

Just try to submit a proposal. If you can, then it is approved. Also, click the bell icon near your profile photo to see if there is a notification you've missed. 

Highlighted
Emmil John B Member Since: Feb 18, 2018
2992 of 4,652

If your account has been approved, you will have available connects and you will have the ability to submit proposals to jobs without any errors. If your profile is still under review, the image below will be on top of your upwork page or if you are not accepted in the platform, a different notification will appear. I hope this helps.

image.png

Highlighted
Awal H Member Since: Jun 29, 2019
2993 of 4,652
Thank you!
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2994 of 4,652

Hi Awal,

I would also like to add that profile reviews may take 24-48 hours to complete. Once the review process is complete, you will be notified via email and on your Upwork account. Let us know if you have other questions. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Brijesh K Member Since: Aug 3, 2018
2995 of 4,652

I didn't got email of upwork approval but I. Can bid! What it mean? I'm confused!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Filip K Member Since: May 22, 2017
2996 of 4,652

I'm not sure I quite underastand the question. I hope you don't have multiple accounts.

For that one and only account that you are allowed to have, if you can bid, it probably means that your profile is approved and you can bid for jobs. Smiley Happy

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2997 of 4,652

Brijesh K wrote:

Is my account is approved?

Yes, your profile is approved, you were already told that the last time you asked.

Highlighted
Sandya D Member Since: Jul 22, 2018
2998 of 4,652

I would like to know my profile is approved or not ?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2999 of 4,652

Hi Sandya,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Siddhartha C Member Since: Dec 1, 2019
3000 of 4,652

I wanted to know the reason behind the rejection of my profile. Based on my experience, it seems a little unfair, and to be honest, I expected a better reason than something as vague as "10000 applicants each day". 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS