cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Chester Neil B Member Since: Dec 2, 2019
5471 of 6,006
Hi Goran,

I've resubmitted my application for review. This time, it notified me that it will be done within 24 hours.

Would you be able to let me know if there is any chance that it will not be approved because my employer is already waiting for it to be up and running?

Thanks!
Highlighted
Ashley C Member Since: May 12, 2017
5472 of 6,006
Hello,

I would like to know if my profile has been approved??
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5473 of 6,006

Hi Ashley,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Sahhar Y Member Since: Oct 17, 2019
5474 of 6,006
Can you tell me please if my account has been approved or not?
Highlighted
5475 of 6,006

Hi Sahhar,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Dina D Member Since: Dec 2, 2019
5476 of 6,006
hi Bojan,

can you pls help to check about my profile? It has been more than 3days, but the status is still "under review". How long will it take?

thanks you.
dina
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5477 of 6,006

Hi Dina, 

I apologise for the delay. I have followed up with the team so that they can complete the review of your account registration. Thank you for being patient. 

-Avery
Untitled
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5478 of 6,006

Hi Dina, 

I checked this with the team, and they have requested that you review your profile for grammar, punctuation, and composition errors. Once you edit your profile, please resubmit it for the team's review and they will proceed with a review of your account registration. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Marc I Member Since: Dec 3, 2019
5479 of 6,006

Is there a visual indication somewhere in my account that my profile is approved (like how FB and Twitter has a blue check mark)?

Thanks!

Highlighted
5480 of 6,006

Hi Marc,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you're set up to send proposals to jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled