cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I tell if my profile has been accepted/approved?

Highlighted
Leslie Ann B Member Since: Jan 11, 2020
2171 of 6,264
Hello, can I also please confirm if my profile here in Upwork is approved? I just wanted to double check. Thank you!
Highlighted
Divine Mae P Member Since: Oct 20, 2017
2172 of 6,264

hi.. can someone tell me if my account in upwork is approved? I just saw 20 available connects.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2173 of 6,264

Hi Divine, 

I am happy to confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Ajewole V Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
2174 of 6,264

Please, how do i know if my account is approved?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2175 of 6,264

Hi Ajewole, 

Your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork, Ajewole!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Danish S Member Since: Feb 6, 2020
2176 of 6,264

Hi there, I'm also having difficulty finding if my profile has been approved yet or not. Can you please check?

Highlighted
Zain Z Member Since: Feb 29, 2020
2177 of 6,264

I want to know about my profile is it approved or not??

Highlighted
Mansoor K Member Since: Aug 8, 2017
2178 of 6,264

can u check my profile is it approved?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2179 of 6,264

Hi Mansoor,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You might want to check out the freelancer resources we compiled on this thread to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Babar A Member Since: Mar 28, 2020
2180 of 6,264

Can someone tell me about my account being approved or not?