cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account approval

Mark S Member Since: Jul 15, 2019
3021 of 4,239

Hi,

This is Mark here. I am seeking for help. I want to join UpWork as a freelancer. I a full-stack Graphics and UI designer. I did submit my profile for being approved. But no hope it says I can't join in UpWork. I would love to join here to work as a freelancer.

Please assist me how i could join here. And what's wrong with my profile?

I am waiting for your valuable response.

Thanks,

Mark.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3022 of 4,239

Hi Mark, 

I can confirm that your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
Manuel D Member Since: Oct 18, 2019
3023 of 4,239

I'm new to Upwork and I'm still figuring out how this works. Thanks.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3024 of 4,239

Hi Manuel,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Fred Mwongela M Member Since: Apr 17, 2017
3025 of 4,239

Hello, I got an invite to Upwork for a job I completed, but I'm yet to get my account approved.

Is it possible to help with account approval? Am from Nairobi, Kenya and there are no jobs here. The only hope is getting to work with a platform like Upwork.

Please assist. I have completed my account update

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3026 of 4,239

Hi Fred,

Your account is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Deep Prakash G Member Since: Dec 13, 2019
3027 of 4,239

Hello, May I know my account is approved no or not as I didn't got any confirmation mail and i am able to send a proposal??

Zerubbabel I Member Since: Dec 13, 2019
3028 of 4,239
same here
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3029 of 4,239

Hi Deep, and Zerubbabel,

I checked and can confirm that both of your accounts were accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
John Paul C Member Since: Jan 24, 2019
3030 of 4,239

Hi. I don't know if my profile has been approved or not because I haven't received any email telling if its approved or rejected. But I was able to submit a proposal. What does that mean?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS