🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Nicholas,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Can you check if my profile was approved?

Thank you

Madiyar

Hi Minhazul and Madiyar,

I checked and your accounts have been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
keets13
Community Member

Hello!

Could you please check if my profile was approved? Thank you!

Hi Keerthana,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Also, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, Sir. May I know if my profile is already accepted also? I haven't received any notification but my profile seem to be approved. Is it so? Please confirm it. Thank you.

Hi Nina,

Yes your profile is approved. You can also check your junk and spam folders for the email confirmation if you would like to locate it. If you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Just checking to see if my profile has been approved?

Thanks

~John

bhushangawali
Community Member

I too am curious whether my profile is approved. It will be of great help if the support team let me know if it is approved or not.

Cheers!

Hi Bhushan,

I checked and your account has already been accepted. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks for letting me know that, Aleksandar! You've made my day!

Hi! Can you please check mine as well? Thank you very much!

Hi Raeven, 

I can confirm that your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
erialle-sutton
Community Member

I created my account over 2 weeks ago its been almost a month  and I have yet to receive a response from upwork.What shall I do and what are the next steps?

Hi Erialle,

I checked and it looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
davidpagejnr
Community Member

I've been reading blogs and questions here, guess I'm probably not not the only one? I couldn't see that message displaying my account is "under review", and I've checked my emails, no nofications yet so far, my profile looks already accepted and ready to go start working? 

Hope you can be my lifesaver! 

cheers

David 

Hi David,

I checked and can confirm that your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
isyo
Community Member

I am struggling on how  to know if my profile is already been accepted.

Hoping you can help me with checking this

Thanks,
John

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi John,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran
I would also love to know if my account is approved or not, as I have not received any mail
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Philip,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs.

Please check this help article for more information about how to achieve a 100% complete profile and make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
aliasif25
Community Member

Hi Moderators, 

I would like to know if my profile has been approved or not. I don't see the "profile under review" mentioned anywhere. 

Thank you

Hi Ali,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

Please check my profile also..is it approved?

Hi Ebin,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi! I would like to know if my profile is approved because I didn't get any email back when I submitted my aplication 2 weeks ago?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emilija,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already a proposal to job. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
frost2002
Community Member

Is my account approved?

kaleaby10
Community Member

Hey, how could I know if my account is approved,  some check-mark on my profile or what?

serena864
Community Member

I am waiting for the approval of my profile.

How long do I have to wait?

Is there any possibility my profile is rejected? 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi JH, 

I checked your account and can see that you recently submitted your profile for review. Please allow the team 24 to 48 hours to review your account registration. 

~ Avery
Upwork
mhasan33109
Community Member

I opened an account but how can I understand that my profile is approved?

Hi Mahbubul,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Can you please check if my account is approved or not?

Elyza Vi C wrote:
Can you please check if my account is approved or not?

It looks like your profile's been active for 5 years... What makes you wonder if it's accepted now, after all those years?

rumanbeen331
Community Member

Hi. I want to know if my profile is approved or not.

Hi Swapneel and Ruman,

Your profiles are approved and you can both start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hi, I want to know whether my profile is approved or not.

thank you,

Laxmi Pariyar

Hi Laxmi,

Your profile is approved, if you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths