cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Confirmation

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3021 of 4,216

Hi Deep, and Zerubbabel,

I checked and can confirm that both of your accounts were accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
John Paul C Member Since: Jan 24, 2019
3022 of 4,216

Hi. I don't know if my profile has been approved or not because I haven't received any email telling if its approved or rejected. But I was able to submit a proposal. What does that mean?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3023 of 4,216

Hi John Paul,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has already been accepted. To help you get started, please check out the freelancer resources we have compiled. If you need any assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Talha K Member Since: Jul 15, 2018
3024 of 4,216

Is my upwork Profile Approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3025 of 4,216

Hi Talha,

Your profile is also approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Rohan H Member Since: Dec 10, 2019
3026 of 4,216

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3027 of 4,216

Hi Rohan,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review. You will need to add your city as well and if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Rohan H Member Since: Dec 10, 2019
3028 of 4,216
Okay. Thank you for the quick response and solution.
Cinthya L Member Since: Dec 15, 2019
3029 of 4,216
I still haven't received the email to know if I got rejected or approved and I don't know why. I already checked my junk folder and it isn't there. (I registered and verified my email 2 days ½ ago). Please help.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3030 of 4,216

Hi Cinthya,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please check this help article for more information about how to achieve a 100% complete profile and make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS