cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account approval process got stuck

Highlighted
Alexey K Member Since: Dec 18, 2019
3231 of 5,160

Is it possible to speed up the approved procedure of my profile somehow?

Highlighted
Alex K Member Since: Dec 18, 2019
3232 of 5,160

Hello,

I am getting this message for more than a week now:

If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval).

How to contact support about account approval?

Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3233 of 5,160

Hi Alex,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Zafar M Member Since: Dec 18, 2019
3234 of 5,160

Hi, 

I submitted my profile more than 14 days ago but unfortunately, I haven't heard back nor I received any feedback/status where I can upload verification documents.  After profile submission in a standard process repeatedly it says for 24 hours, but presently it's been more than a few days  

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3235 of 5,160

Hi Zafar, 

I can see that your registration to join Upwork has already been accepted. 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck and welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Mary Grace L Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
3236 of 5,160

How can I know that my profile is approved? I haven't received any emails from upwork if my account has been approved or not. Thank You. 

Highlighted
Mina B Member Since: Nov 5, 2019
3237 of 5,160

Open your profile, check and see if it says submit profile for review. IF you dont have that and it allows you to customise and submit proposals then you may have been approved. However, you generally get an email telling you if you have been approved or not. Check your spam folder

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3238 of 5,160

Hi Mary, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your registration has been accepted. 

I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork. 

Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Mohammad Kafil U Member Since: Dec 21, 2019
3239 of 5,160

Hi there,

Hope you are doing great Smiley Happy

How do I know if my profile is approved? Can you please confirm, if my account have approved or not?

Thank you so much.

Highlighted
Ghazali K Member Since: Oct 27, 2019
3240 of 5,160

You will receive an email within 12 or 24 hours

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS