cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile Verification

Highlighted
Zhyldyz S Member Since: Dec 24, 2019
3571 of 6,472

I have just registered and created my profile.Once I submitted my Profile, I could see following message:
"If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)."

Does it mean I have to wait until my profile is approved by Upwork and only then I am able to add my portfolio with the projects?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3572 of 6,472

Hi Jyldyz,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review. You will need to add your City in the "City" field and if you`re ready, please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Alexandra S Member Since: Dec 28, 2019
3573 of 6,472

Can you please verify if my upwork profile is approved? How do I know? 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Dogan K Member Since: Nov 2, 2019
3574 of 6,472

Your profile is not public, so we can't do it. 

But you can check it rather easily. Just go to your profile page and seek the verification badge next to your profile photo. If you can see it, congrats. If you can't, bad luck. 

It's something like this: 

veri.jpg

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3575 of 6,472

Hi Alexandra,

I'm happy to confirm that your profile has been approved. To help you get started, please check out the resources in this post. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad S Member Since: Dec 11, 2018
3576 of 6,472

Hello, My friend have a problem. He received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is almost 72 hours now but the status is still in Under Review.kindly help about it, here is his profile link

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3577 of 6,472

Hi Muhammad,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. Please let your friend know to reach out to us and we will be able to assist them further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad S Member Since: Dec 11, 2018
3578 of 6,472
But he is unable to send message on community because he is not member of
upwork community.
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3579 of 6,472

Hi Muhammad,

Your friend can reach out to us on Social media. For the direct links to Upwork's Social media accounts, please check out the footer of any Community page.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Karthik B Member Since: Jun 6, 2019
3580 of 6,472

Hi Upwork Team,

Can i know whether my profile is aprroved or not? I don't see any pop up or notification stating, status of my profile. I am keen to know the status. I hope Upwork Team can help me out on this.