cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3541 of 6,454

Hi Alvin, 

I can confirm that your account registration has already been accepted. 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and Welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Alvin G Member Since: Dec 12, 2019
3542 of 6,454

Hi Avery,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Merry Christmas! :-)

Highlighted
Rupam Kumar D Member Since: Dec 24, 2019
3543 of 6,454

Hello there. I was wondering if my application was approved for being a freelancer. For your information, I have submitted my application about 13 hours ago.

Regards,

Rupam Kumar Dey

Newbie in upwork

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3544 of 6,454

Hi Rupam,

Your account is approved as well, thank you.

Untitled
Jervy B Member Since: May 7, 2018
3545 of 6,454

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3546 of 6,454

Hi Jervy, 

I can happily confirm that your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Zylene A Member Since: Feb 2, 2019
3547 of 6,454

Hello moderators. Can you please confirm if my profile got approved? I didn't receive an email but on top of my page I'm seeing, " Congrats! You are now part of Upwork!" 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3548 of 6,454

Hi Zylene,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ghulam M Member Since: Dec 26, 2019
3549 of 6,454
Hello I have created profile at upwork in November and didn't get response yet! I want to know the status of my profile
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3550 of 6,454

Hi Ghulam,

Looks like you initiated the application process back in November while you completed it and submitted for the review recently. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled