🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account status
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hello I have created profile at upwork in November and didn't get response yet! I want to know the status of my profile

Hi Ghulam,

Looks like you initiated the application process back in November while you completed it and submitted for the review recently. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

How to know if my account is approved or not?Can you check it please?

Hi,

Can you please tell if my upwork profile is approved or not?

I would really also appreciate to know if my profile is approved.

Thank you

Hi Manuj and Miguel,

Your profiles are accepted, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

HI 
I want to know if my account has been approved or not.

Thanks 

Shivam Sharma

Hi Shivam,

Your account is accepted, feel free to start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
lysis10
Community Member

Dannng Upwork you getting good on the Auto Acceptedcels. He dead already. lol

I can't move forward in my profile, the section that is highlighted isn't allowing me to write in that field. Can someone help me with this?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tamara,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with completing your application form and submitting it for the review. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am attempting to complete my Profile page.

I can complete all the boxes except the one requiring the name of my street.

The box is greyed out and will not accept any typing.

When attempting to Continue at the bottom of the page a message shows askin me to fix the errors below.

See image attached.

How do I complete the form with my street address?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Derek,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with completing your application form.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Derek L...

I had the same problem, but I figured it out.  In the box above the gray box, type in your entire address.  That should automatically fill in the gray box for you.

Hope this helps...

Lori

Hi,

i want to know that my id is approved or not 

thanks

Hi Dinesh,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

Just wanna know if my upwork account and profile now is active and ready to send proposals again? 

Hi Rosalinda,

I checked and your account is active. Feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I want to know is my profile is appove or not 

thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Poonam,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please check this help article for more information about how to achieve a 100% complete profile and make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have just registered and created my profile.Once I submitted my Profile, I could see following message:
"If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)."

Does it mean I have to wait until my profile is approved by Upwork and only then I am able to add my portfolio with the projects?

Hi Jyldyz,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review. You will need to add your City in the "City" field and if you`re ready, please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can you please verify if my upwork profile is approved? How do I know? 

Your profile is not public, so we can't do it. 

But you can check it rather easily. Just go to your profile page and seek the verification badge next to your profile photo. If you can see it, congrats. If you can't, bad luck. 

It's something like this: 

veri.jpg

Hi Alexandra,

I'm happy to confirm that your profile has been approved. To help you get started, please check out the resources in this post. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, My friend have a problem. He received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is almost 72 hours now but the status is still in Under Review.kindly help about it, here is his profile link

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muhammad,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. Please let your friend know to reach out to us and we will be able to assist them further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

But he is unable to send message on community because he is not member of
upwork community.

Hi Muhammad,

Your friend can reach out to us on Social media. For the direct links to Upwork's Social media accounts, please check out the footer of any Community page.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Upwork Team,

Can i know whether my profile is aprroved or not? I don't see any pop up or notification stating, status of my profile. I am keen to know the status. I hope Upwork Team can help me out on this.

Hi Karthik,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can anyone tell me, how can i know my account status. I am able to send proposals

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shukri,

Your profile is accepted. Please check this help article for more information about how to achieve a 100% complete profile and make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, Vladimir.

I have the same problem. Can you help me?

Hi Barbara, and Adam,

Barbara, I checked your account and can see that you have recently submitted it for the team's review. Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be complete. Once you are all set, you should be able to start bidding for jobs in the Upwork marketplace.

Adam, could you please let me know if you are referring to a different account? If so, could you please send me a PM with the username and email address of your account? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey!! i have tried to setup a freelacing account with you guys to provide my consulting services. i was promted with a message stating that it would be assesed within 24 hours... it has been 4 days.... whats going on??

Can you please let me know when my profile will be active?  It's been almost one week since I've registered.

Thank you and Happy New Year!

Hi Demetriad,

Your application haven't been submitted for a review. If you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Happy New Year!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I'd like to know if my upwork account has been approved.

Thank you very much in advance for your response!

All the best,

Ann Salva

Hello everyone I wish you a happy new year! I would like to ask if my profile has been approved because I haven't received any verification mail from you.
Kind Regards Mairy
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths