Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile approved or not

abdullahtahir70
Abdullah T Member Since: Dec 29, 2019
7621 of 8,466

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi,

I?m writing again as up-till now my profile has not been approved or been rejected yet. I?m wondering that there is no empty field in my account I?ve filled each and every thing but still it?s saying it will be reviewed. 
djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7622 of 8,466

Hi Abdullah,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
bjayash
Balaji J Member Since: Jan 2, 2020
7623 of 8,466

how to check my profile approved or not ?.I can able to submit proposal now and i don't see the 'submit for approval' button 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7624 of 8,466

Hi Balaji and Reza, 

Your profiles are accepted, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ASM S Member Since: Jan 2, 2020
7625 of 8,466

Hi Upwork Team,

How can I know that my profile is approved?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7626 of 8,466

Hi ASM, 

I'm happy to confirm that your account registration has already been approved. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork
jebsencastillo
Jebsen Troy C Member Since: Jan 3, 2020
7627 of 8,466
Hi team,

I would just like to know if my profile has been approved or not? Thank you.
djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7628 of 8,466

Hi Jebsen, and V T,

I checked both of your accounts and can confirm that both were accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
rj_satyadev
Raghav S Member Since: Jan 4, 2020
7629 of 8,466

Can I know if my account is approved? I haven't received any kind of verification call till now

jsnatividad
John N Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7630 of 8,466

Hi Aleksandar, hope you may also check if my profile has been approved. I clicked on the resubmit profile but has not received any confirmation since.

Thank you!