Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not sure how long will it take to approve my profile

Highlighted
Community Guru
Dogan K Member Since: Nov 2, 2019
3591 of 6,475

If there is no alert on the top of your screen, click a job post and check the 'Submit Proposal' button. If it's green and active for use, then you're accepted. Yet, I suggest you look at your spam posts and Upwork notifications.

Highlighted
Mairy Z Member Since: Jul 25, 2019
3592 of 6,475
Thank you very much for your fast response!
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3593 of 6,475

Hi Mairy,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Reka B Member Since: Jan 2, 2020
3594 of 6,475

Hello All,

I've signed up for UpWork on December 20 but I haven't got any feedback since then. I have already checked my spam folder but still nothing. What could be the problem?

Thanks for your help.

Réka

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3595 of 6,475

Hi Reka,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review. You will need to add your city in the "City" field and if you`re ready, please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Reka B Member Since: Jan 2, 2020
3596 of 6,475

Hello,

thanks for the quick reply. I have filled in the City name 5 times since my registration, I always resend the profile for review, but still nothing happens. I'm going to try your advice, I'll come back if it doesn't work. 

Thanks again,

Réka

Highlighted
Sathish K Member Since: Jan 2, 2020
3597 of 6,475

Hi,

I am new to upwork, last week i had created an account and still its not been approved nor rejected. Can someone help me understand how long will it usually take to approve a profile or am i missing something.

thanks

S Sathish

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3598 of 6,475

Sathish K wrote:

Can someone help me understand how long will it usually take to approve a profile or am i missing something.

Are you sure you actually submitted it for review?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3599 of 6,475

Hi Sathish, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Sana K Member Since: Oct 28, 2018
3600 of 6,475

My account is approved or not?