cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Approval

Highlighted
Busem S Member Since: Jan 4, 2020
3521 of 5,964

I signed up about 2 months ago and i was wondering if my profile has been approved?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3522 of 5,964

Hi Busem,

Looks like you initiated the application process back in October, while you completed it and submitted for the review recently. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Shaquille E Member Since: Jan 4, 2020
3523 of 5,964

Hello, My name is Shaquille Edwards. I would like to know if my UPWORK profile is approved, as I have not yet received an email stating if it was. 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3524 of 5,964

Hi Shaquille,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Harrison L Member Since: Feb 4, 2019
3525 of 5,964

I have received a congratulation email saying my profile is live. Please confirm if it is approved

Highlighted
Community Guru
Viacheslav K Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
3526 of 5,964

yes, it's visible

Highlighted
Rashequr R Member Since: Jan 4, 2020
3527 of 5,964

Can You please tell me if my profile is approved or not?

Highlighted
Aneliya S Member Since: Jan 4, 2020
3528 of 5,964

Hi, my profile is neither approved or declined. Can you help me?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Viacheslav K Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
3529 of 5,964

Your profile is visible and approved.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3530 of 5,964

Hi Aneliya,

I checked your profile, and it looks like you have not yet added any information on the "City" field. Please make sure to click on the "Review Application" button and update any empty fields which are highlighted in red. Once everything is complete, you will see the option to submit your profile for review. Profile reviews may take 24-48 hours, and you will be notified of the status of your profile approval. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled