🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Account
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rakib,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Also, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hey, I just submitted my profile. Can you please tell me if it's approved? Thanks. 

Hi Madi,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I want to know is my profile approved???

Hi Mariam,

I can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How can I check if my profile is approved

Hi Shaun,

Your application is under review, please allow up to 24 hours for the review process to be completed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can you also check if my account is already approve? Thanky you 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Remal,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran. Please could you also check if mine is approved? I'm not sure because I didn't get an email to this effect, and I noticed that I can now start bidding. Thanks in anticipation.

Hi Emmanuel, Elias, and Kalhara, 

I'm happy to confirm that your registrations have been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope this helps you guys with your Upwork careers. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you so much Avery. Much appreciated.

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

thanks

Basit

Hi Basit,

Yes your profile is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Plz Tell About My Account Approval

Hi Hussnain, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your account registration has already been accepted. 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Goodluck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi 

Can You check my account please. I recently opened my account but didn't get any confirmation or rejection mail as far as i know or i missed. 

So can u please check it for me.

Thank U.

Hi MD Tanvir,

I'm happy to confirm that your profile has been accepted. For help getting started, please read the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. If you need any assistance, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello Goran,

Will you kindly check my profile that is approved or not? If not then plz advised me how I will complete this.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~018d8bbcaac1ce5d99

Thanks in advance.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Prabal, 

Your profile registration from years ago has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. 

~ Avery
Upwork
1dc478a0
Community Member

Hi there, would you or someone be able to check if mine has been approved? I didn't get an email confirmation or anything.

Kind regards,

Lord

Hi Lord,

Yes your account is apporved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can someone check and tell me if my profile is approved? Thanks

I nEED TO CHECK MY ACCOUNT IS BEING VERIFIED OR NOT

Hi Muhammad Saad,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
noahtahir
Community Member

Please check and tell me that either my account is approved or not.

Hi Muhammad,

Your account is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How can I know that my account has been approved or not?

Hi Rajat, and Ali,

I checked and can confirm that both of your accounts were accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
khetsodha
Community Member

Please check my account if it is approved?

Hi Khet,

I checked your account and can see that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
sanayach
Community Member

Hi,

Can you plz check whether my profile is approved or not?

Hi Sanah,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
faisal-
Community Member

Hi
I would like to know if my profile is approved or not?
Thanks 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muahmmad,

Your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I want to know if my profile has been approved?

Hi Jamshaid,

Your profile is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello i want to know is my account is approved or not 

Hi Dharmendra,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths