cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Approval request

hirpara_banshi
Bansi H Member Since: Jan 7, 2020
3831 of 7,504

How can I know that my profile is approved?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3832 of 7,504

Hi Bansi, 

Your Upwork profile registration has been approved. 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
sindeelampen
Sindee L Member Since: Jan 8, 2020
3833 of 7,504

Hi there, 

I submitted my profile for approval a few days ago... How long does it take to receive feedback?

Thanks in advance

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3834 of 7,504

Hi Sindee,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review. You will need to add your City as well and if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
caeb6fe2
Walid Z Member Since: Jan 8, 2020
3835 of 7,504

Hello,

I wanna know if my profile is approved ? I did not get any response since my subscribtion ?

Thank you,

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3836 of 7,504

Hi Walid,

Your profile was accepted. Please check this help article for more information about how to achieve a 100% complete profile and make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
pjevardo
Philippe Joshua E Member Since: Jan 8, 2020
3837 of 7,504

Hi,

Is there a way to check if my profile has been approved? I didn't see any notification that says if my profile was under review or was approved. Many thanks.

roy-tamal_joyti
Tamal Joyti R Member Since: Jan 8, 2020
3838 of 7,504

You need time. If you are an expert then up work is the right place for you. You will be notified for an ID verification and also a video call verification from the up work team. If your profile get verified then you will be given a verified badge "an arrow mark" beside your name in Up work. 

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3839 of 7,504

Hi Philippe, 

I would like to confirm that your account registration has been accepted. 

I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork. 

Welcome to Upwork, and good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
h_anahit
Anahit H Member Since: Dec 13, 2018
3840 of 7,504

Hey. How can I know that my upwork profile is approved! Should I get any notification? Thank you.