cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: account approve

Highlighted
Zaher A Member Since: Oct 10, 2019
3321 of 4,627

You should get an email on your registered email address when your profile is approved.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3322 of 4,627

Hi Santosh,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Yvan B Member Since: Aug 13, 2019
3323 of 4,627

Hello,

I tryed to apply twice to upwork but every time my profile is not accepted. 

I really don't understand. I have a lot of experience, more than 6 years in France and one year as Freelance in Australia where I was working on the Freelancer.com platform (I have some good reviews on it). **edited for Community Guidelines**

I have 4 years exeperience with Angular and 1 year with React and 6 with the ASP.Net stack. 

I can bring my Australian client on this platform. We want to moove from Freelancer.com because isn't a really good platform and I heard about Upwork which is probably  the best actually. 

Let me know what I need to do to be accepted.

Here you can find my web portfolio : **edited for Community Guidelines**

Cheers

Yvan

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3324 of 4,627

Hi Yvan, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Omar A Member Since: Jan 3, 2019
3325 of 4,627

Highlighted
Anandhu U Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
3326 of 4,627
try to log in to the upwork from your system using the password,username etc..then if you can log in you are an the upwork...
Highlighted
Omar A Member Since: Jan 3, 2019
3327 of 4,627

Anandhu U wrote:
try to log in to the upwork from your system using the password,username etc..then if you can log in you are an the upwork...

but I used to log in normally even when my application submission was declined so now I can't really tell after I resubmitted If I'm accepted or not.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3328 of 4,627

Hi Omar,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nadun M Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
3329 of 4,627

Hello, May I know my account is approved no or not as I didn't get any confirmation mail and can i able to send proposal??

Stephanie D Member Since: Feb 27, 2018
3330 of 4,627

Hi Nadun,

Upwork Global Inc. will send you an email notification once you are approved. After the approval process, you will need to setup a professional profile; thereafter, you will be able to send proposals to potential clients on the platform. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS