Did you mean: 

Re: account approve

Highlighted
Omar A Member Since: Jan 3, 2019
3331 of 4,663

Highlighted
Anandhu U Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
3332 of 4,663
try to log in to the upwork from your system using the password,username etc..then if you can log in you are an the upwork...
Highlighted
Omar A Member Since: Jan 3, 2019
3333 of 4,663

Anandhu U wrote:
try to log in to the upwork from your system using the password,username etc..then if you can log in you are an the upwork...

but I used to log in normally even when my application submission was declined so now I can't really tell after I resubmitted If I'm accepted or not.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3334 of 4,663

Hi Omar,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nadun M Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
3335 of 4,663

Hello, May I know my account is approved no or not as I didn't get any confirmation mail and can i able to send proposal??

Highlighted
Stephanie D Member Since: Feb 27, 2018
3336 of 4,663

Hi Nadun,

Upwork Global Inc. will send you an email notification once you are approved. After the approval process, you will need to setup a professional profile; thereafter, you will be able to send proposals to potential clients on the platform. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3337 of 4,663

Hi Nadun,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Katerina H Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
3338 of 4,663
Hello, I made my profile over a week and a half ago and it still haven't been approved yet. It’s hasn’t been rejected at all, just not approved. Is there an error with my account? Am I missing something?
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3339 of 4,663

Hi Katerina, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Katerina H Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
3340 of 4,663
I see, I though I had clicked review multiple times but I will try once more! Now when I go back to the application I see that I missed filling in one of the boxes. I will submit it for review now. Thank you!
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS