cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile

Highlighted
Katerina H Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
3331 of 4,603
I see, I though I had clicked review multiple times but I will try once more! Now when I go back to the application I see that I missed filling in one of the boxes. I will submit it for review now. Thank you!
Highlighted
Beverly A Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
3332 of 4,603

Hello, I am new to the community. How do I confirm if my profile is approved?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3333 of 4,603

Hi Beverly, 

I can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Llewellyn V Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
3334 of 4,603

Good Day I am trying to submit my profile for review but I am getting redirected back to the same page, therefore not allowing me to submit for review.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3335 of 4,603

Hi Llewellyn,

If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Malik M Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
3336 of 4,603

Hello, May I know my account is approved no or not as I didn't get any confirmation mail.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3337 of 4,603

Hi Malik,

Yes your account is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Malik M Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
3338 of 4,603
Please let me know how much free connects will I get from upwork every
month ?
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3339 of 4,603

Hi Malik,

Basic Membership doesn't include free connects. This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. Check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Shikhar K Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
3340 of 4,603

How I can know if my account is approved or not?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS