🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How will I know if I got approved
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Malik,

Yes your account is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please let me know how much free connects will I get from upwork every
month ?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Malik,

Basic Membership doesn't include free connects. This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. Check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

How I can know if my account is approved or not?

Hi Shikhar,

You will need to complete your profile up to 100% and once you`re done, you will be able to start sending proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello. May i know if my profile has been approved ?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Flaviu,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

hi there
I completed my freelancer's profile and submitted it for approval.

Opera Snapshot_2020-01-14_153523_www.upwork.com.png

when I log in today is showing this message
FireShot Capture 012 - Create Profile - Upwork - www.upwork.com.png

Is my profile approved?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Akshay, 

I checked your account and it looks like it hasn't been submitted yet. Please clear your cookies, or use a different browser, and click on the "Review Application" at the bottom of the page to review your application. Afterwards, please click on the Submit Application button. 

If it's the same issue again after 24-hours, please come back here so that our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery

Thank you for your reply. I submitted my profile and waiting for approval.

Hi Avery

I submitted my account for approval yesterday, and have the same issue after 24-hours when I log in again.

What do I do now?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Akshay, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. The team is currently looking into this, and I'll get back to you once I hear back from them. 

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Akshay, 

I'm sorry for the delay. I'm happy to note that your profile has already been accepted. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further help with anything.

~ Avery
Upwork

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hi Kyle,

Just to confirm that your application hasn't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

Here is my profile link

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01c19e621a1ee9fce8/

How do I know my profile is approved r, not?

Best

Farjana

Hi Farjana,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tadeu, 

I'm glad to confirm that your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck with your freelancing career!

~ Avery
Upwork

I received an email like this. What does it mean?

upwork.PNG

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cathrina, 

A member of the team will reach out to you with more information about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
imthiyazm
Community Member

Hi ,

You got approved.

Thanks 

How can I know that my profile is approved? There is no e-mail about my account status.

Hi Jullien,

Your account is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

How long does it take for a profile to get approved?

Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stefan,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I want to know if my profile is approved or not

Hi,

ou will get a confirmation message if approved.

Thanks

Joynul

Hi Niraj,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

It's almosy been 24 hours and I still have not received any email. Is my account approved?

Hi Julianna,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Oh it does! Thank you very much.

Your profile is under review

I'm not sure what is this

Somebody help me.

Hi Gutu,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I just recently finished and applied my profile on Upwork; how can I tell if I have been approved?

Thank you,

Shane Markz

Hi Shane, 

I can confirm that their account registration has been accepted. 

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi. Would like to ask if my profile has been approved. I did not receive any email confirmation so I am wondering if it has been rejected. Please advise. Many thanks!

Hi Jenny,

Yes your profile is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

No stop my account

Hi Abdur,

Could you please share more details if you need any help with your account? If private details are involved, please reach out to me via PM(click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths