Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is my account approved?

Highlighted
Kiran R Member Since: Jan 16, 2020
4721 of 6,024

Hi Goran,

Is there anyway you could help me with my profile submission? I have entered all the details, double-checked everything and had pressed submit for review and it wont proceed further.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4722 of 6,024

Hi Kiran, 

Could you please try clearing your cookies or using a different browser to see if the issue persists?

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Kiran R Member Since: Jan 16, 2020
4723 of 6,024

Hi Avery,

Thanks for your quick reply. I regret to tell you that the problem still persists, even after clearing my cookies, changing my browser and even tried reseting both the browsers.

Please guide me through this. There is a client who wants to hire me soon.

Thanks
-Kiran

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4724 of 6,024

Hi Kiran,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ramil K Member Since: Jun 6, 2020
4725 of 6,024

I did not recieve on my email any notification if my profile is approve or not but in my homepage there are a messege of congatulations. It does mean that my profile already approved?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4726 of 6,024

Hi Ramil,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Forhad A Member Since: Jun 7, 2020
4727 of 6,024

Hello There? How you doing? With all due respect please check my profile, is my upwork account approved?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4728 of 6,024

Hi Forhad,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
ramez m Member Since: Jun 20, 2020
4729 of 6,024

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4730 of 6,024

Hi Ramez,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled