Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is my account approved?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4701 of 5,987

Hi Vav,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Vav A Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
4702 of 5,987
I click review application, and it loads the same page, I also tried
deleting cache... should I register a new account ?
Highlighted
4703 of 5,987

Hi Vav,

Please keep in mind that opening more than one account is a serious violation of our TOS. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket/email and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Vav A Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
4704 of 5,987

Sure, please just tell me what to do, to get my page approved. Thanks a lot!

Highlighted
Araz K Member Since: Nov 8, 2019
4705 of 5,987
Hello, I opened my account 5 days ago and I am still waiting for the approval. When can I have the answer?
Highlighted
4706 of 5,987

Hi Markus,

Your application haven't been submitted for a review. You will need to add your city in the "City" field and if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Kiran R Member Since: Jan 16, 2020
4707 of 5,987

Hi Goran,

Is there anyway you could help me with my profile submission? I have entered all the details, double-checked everything and had pressed submit for review and it wont proceed further.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4708 of 5,987

Hi Kiran, 

Could you please try clearing your cookies or using a different browser to see if the issue persists?

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Kiran R Member Since: Jan 16, 2020
4709 of 5,987

Hi Avery,

Thanks for your quick reply. I regret to tell you that the problem still persists, even after clearing my cookies, changing my browser and even tried reseting both the browsers.

Please guide me through this. There is a client who wants to hire me soon.

Thanks
-Kiran

Highlighted
4710 of 5,987

Hi Kiran,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

Untitled