🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I know that my profile is approve...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Maksudur,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
karimco
Community Member

Hi Bojan S.

Can you tell me if my upwork profile is approved or not? Thank you

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
ygohel18
Community Member

Hi Yash,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposal when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran! 

Just wondering if my account has been approved too?

Thank you so much!

Hi Cameron, 

I can confirm that your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Upwork
chinsjohn
Community Member

Hello Moderator, I will love to know if my account have been approved. Best Regards

Hi John,

Your profile is approved as well and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Moderator, I would like to know if my account have been approved. Best Regards

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sigmoun, 

I can confirm that your account registration has already been accepted. 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps. Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Upwork
modayogi
Community Member

Is my upwork approved?

Hi Vimal,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Moderators,

May I please know if my account is approved?

I am able to submit jobs proposals but I'm not sure if they are visible.

Thank you.

Hi Abdullatif,

Your profile is approved as well, feel free to start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi. May I know if my account is approved?

Hi Md Khairul,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I'd like to know if my profile got approved. I got a pop up saying I did, and I am able to send proposals, but I didn't receive any email regarding getting approved, and I'm having issues with the readiness test. 

I appreciate your help.

Hello,

may I know if my profile will be approved as is? If not, is there any way to tell what needs to be changed in order to get it approved?

How can I know if my profile is approved or not

Hi Ahmed,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
kazutada
Community Member

Hi,

Is my account approved already? Thank you.

Hi Kazutada,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I wonder to see if my account was accepted .. I think that I can add value to upwork ..

Hi Abdelfattah,

I checked your account and can see that you have recently submitted it for the team's review. Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be complete. Once you are all set, you should be able to start bidding for jobs in the Upwork marketplace.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Alexandar ; I appreciate your fast response .. Actually I have registered since earlier but due to forgetton password my account seems to be reset like it appears only registered today..
This is my inestagram
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Abdelfattah, and Ammad,

Abdelfattah, your account registration started a while ago, but you submit it for review just recently. If you have further questions, feel free to follow up.

Ammad, I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
amin-muqaddim
Community Member

Hello, How do I know if my profile has been approved and verdified?

Hi Amin,

I checked, and I'm happy to confirm that your profile has been accepted. Please read through the freelancer resources we have compiled on this thread to help you get started. If you need any assistance, please let us know. We're here to help. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks for confirmation Joanne. When can I have a 'Verified' mark on my profile which is a Blue Tick.

Hi Amin,

Once you become eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Good morning,

Is there any way to faster the verification process?

I saw quite some nice jobs, mentioning they need urgent support.

Regards,

R.

Hi Alexe,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, there is no way to speed up the review process. Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be complete. Once you are all set, you should be able to start bidding for jobs in the Upwork marketplace.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi!

I'm fairly new at this and I intially thought that I would have to wait before my account is approved. I've just been directed to My Job Feed I can see that it says "Congrats, you're now part of Upwork! Tips to get started...".

Does this mean that I have been approved?

Thanks heaps!

Hi Danilo,

Yes that is correct, your profile is now accepted. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran!

Thanks for looking into this!

Hello Alexander

How do I know my profile is approved?

Regards,

Iftikhar 

Hi Iftikhar, 

I can confirm that your Upwork registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

how i know my upwork id is approved ?

Hi Omer, 

I'm happy to confirm that your profile registration has been approved. Welcome to Upwork!

I hope this helps. Good luck, Omer!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths